THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Rani Padmini

Hi, All!
Well, this is my very 1st blog entry! I have had this blog for 4 1/2 years, but never posted any blogs till now. I would like my very 1st blog to introduce you to who I am, or at least provide you with a sense.
I am a kaleidoscope & Rubick's Cube personified; multi-dimensional; an amalgamation of different character types, tastes, and styles; a blend of different colors, sometimes all separate, sometimes all mixed, but hard to solve. Hence, why I love kaleidoscopes so much & have begun a collection of them. I love Rubick's Cubes, as well, but still find it difficult to solve them. I hope that this blog will allow you to solve the multi-dimensional puzzle that is me. I have read different "How to Be" & "How to Dress Like" pages on WikiHow and try to follow all of them that fit my tastes, devoid of the suggestions on restrictions.
First & foremost, I am a classical girl that enjoys everything that is classical, fitting me into the character type of the princesse lointaine & classic ingénue. I am innocent, sweet, shy, idealistic, and romantic. I have had a very conservative upbringing and therefore engage in conservative behavior (i.e. seeking marriage, abstinence from alcohol, etc.). I am prim and proper in my values, but not goody-goody. I love classical books & music. I am a hopeless romantic at heart that believes in true love and a knight-in-shining-armor. Hence, why Medieval Romance is my focus in literature. As a medieval romancer, I love the game of chess. I am a dreamer with a larger-than-life imagination. I love the activity of sailing, which is very dreamy, magical, and romantic! I am a perfectionist that strives for the very best in everything. I like looking at the stars & the moon. I have learned to sing the songs, "Stars & the Moon," "Moon River," & "Blue Moon" and have acted in the play, Moonchildren. I love the fantasy genre in literature, TV shows, and movies & still believe in fairy tales. I would love to get into role-playing fantasy games & the card game, Magic. I am right now watching the movie, Dungeons & Dragons. The most recent movies that I watched were Labyrinth & Love Story. My focus within my focus is fairies in Medieval Romance. To express my classical style, I love to dress in classic, old-fashioned clothing, such as vintage, silk, lace, and ruffles--the style of Audrey Hepburn or Charlotte York-Goldenblatt from Sex and the City. I am a gamine, a mix of innocence, magic, & playful mischief. I also love the Classic Lolita, Sweet, & Fairy Lolita styles, especially the Sweet Lolita style. My princesse lointaine name is Rani Padmini.




 
 
 



I am a typical schoolgirl. I love intellectualism, books, and scholasticism. As I have yet to enter into a romance, I still have schoolgirl innocence in me. I love school girl outfits & uniforms.
I like glamour. I love wearing bangs and admire celebrities and some models.
I am also a colorful, eccentric free-spirit--a circus girl. Everyone that has met me has commented on my eccentricity, using a less complimentary adjective. Although I am conservative, I am far from conventional in any sense. I have an outside-the-box imagination. I am very ebullient (bubbly) & often get lost in bubbles of fantasy! I thus love rainbows, fireworks, bubbles, the circus, the carnival, carousels, kaleidoscopes, playgrounds, and burlesque performances (censored of inappropriate content, of course!). The next movie on my list is Burlesque. I love Britney Spear's Circus. I love activities like swinging on the swing and cluster ballooning (a dream actually). In my diary, I write in different colors. I like dressing in bright colors, like a rainbow, and wearing dresses of the circus or carnival. I thus like Lady Gaga fashion (she also dressed in Lolita fashion, which I like).

 
 

I am a child at heart. I always loved dolls as a child & still do now. I would now play dolls & house if there were anyone to play with me. I still collect dolls now.


As a dreamer, I love playing dress up & make-believe. So I love acting & dressing up as a mermaid for the Mermaid Parade.

I am a teeny bopper. Therefore, I love pop music & pop culture. I recently attended the Southwest Popular Culture Association in Albuquerque. I love the old-fashioned ice cream soda. I also love collecting clothes of ice cream & cupcakes.

A friend of mine told me that I am 50% Audrey Hepburn & 50% Marilyn Monroe, two polar opposites. I believe that I am like Audrey in my classical, demure, gamine dimension & like Marilyn in the boldness, glamour-loving dimension. Even though I am conservative, people are shocked by the infinite bikini photos that I post on Facebook, something that I refuse to stop doing.
Well, that is all for now. I just may edit this entry later as I think of other stuff.
Love,
Padmini.

3 comments:

കെ.വി.എസ്.കൊരട്ടി said...

Just finished going through your first blog on March 11. It is good that you started by introducing yourself. The readers now can rate your blogs knowing well about your character and tastes.

I am impressed by your tastes in a wide variety of books, from fiction to fairy tales. I also once loved to read Medieval Romance I am glad to know that you also like Audrey Hepburn. I have seen one film she acted:'My Fair Lady” (based on George Bernard Shaw's play 'Pygmalion') and was quite impressed with her performance.

Though I have not read most of the classical English literature, I am familiar with some of the famous works. I also used to love novels by Georgette Heyer and Barbara Cartland.

Your prose and style are excellent. Your 'I am doing what I feel like doing, come what may' attitude is the right one, provided you are truthful to yourself. Your Princesse Lointaine name Rani Padmini seems very appropriate. But I hope you will be less of a Princesse Lointaine by making yourself not so unattainable!

Regarding your Blog page, I have only one suggestion to make. The pictures that you have added to your blogs are beautiful, but they, along with the pictures on the margins on the two sides make reading a bit difficult, especially for an old man like me. It would have been better if you thought of re-designing your web page a bit.

Rianna said...

Hi Rani,
Thank you so much for the kind comment you left on my blog. :) Thanks for leaving a link here so I can check out your blog! This is a great first post. I feel that I'm more of an Audrey than a Marilyn, but it's cool that you relate to both of them!
Lots of luck to with you this blog!

Ron Ringsrud said...

Hey! It is five years later!! Are you still playful, mischievous and romantic? Sometimes its hard to sustain!! hee hee